Business

Business

5.23.2016

Etsy is Open!

Ragdoll's Place is officially open! I look forward to posting all I have available throughout the week. I'll do my best at keeping up with Facebook, blog, and of course ETSY! I must thank Mr. Hercules and my family and friends for pushing me through all these years to open a store up and begin my business. Though it is just starting I enjoy Mr. Hercules saying "Mrs. Entrepreneur".

I have successfully loaded most of my hair bows.  I noticed how there were never really ponytail options, so I decided to make simple hair bows attached to ponytails. I have since branched off to hair clips and such, just haven't started the uploading process yet. I look forward to it though!

@RagdollsPlace

Dream Big , right?

Facebook
Etsy Store
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment